Material soaking stainless
- Carbonated fat degreaser
- is a top German carbonated fats & oils degreasing agent, Fast Soak is a stainless – Steel Cazerol
degreasing agent in hot water with low foaming characters.
- efficiently degreases carbonated fats from stainless – steel pots tray all stainless utensils.
- is a potent highly alkaline powder, with low foam detergents for complete removal & cleaning stainless –
steel food surfaces from toxic carbonated fats or organic food wastes for maximum food safety preparations
• The best usage (Fast Soak)
- Fast Soak is dissolute as 250 grams powder per every 10 liters of hot water at 90oc.
After total dissolution of
- Fast Soak in the dipping bowel, an exothermic reaction happens, then soak all stainless –steel.
- Steel pots & utensil for at least 20 minutes.
- After total degreasing by Fast Soak pick all metal pots out, then detergent wash, rinse & sanitize in the
three wells’ bowel.
- Finally, keep stainless pots upside down for complete dryness.